5.0 Liter V8 Cummins swap Dirt Everyday

MAXX IT OUT

RUNS AGAIN
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uoi95SBE2wM
I came across this this morning, Kind of odd, but its the first swap I have seen with the new Cummins engine. I for see the engine some day as a great conversion base moter. I figued I would share it and some one might get a kick out of it.

Last edited:
Straight from the tech center LOL

It was a quick blip of the rear of the engine, but I wonder if they got their hands on a single turbo configuration.

I thought those wheels looked good too. Not real wild about them being fake beadlocks but the styling was right IMO.

Crucks are definitely not my thing though. They're so hilljack.

decent normal wheels are tough to find today, most all have been discontinued, its either bullet holes in black or chrome, or flatbiller brodozer specials

I think the whole recession thing delayed the v-8 cummins as well, wasnt it slayed to go dodge at once point?

decent normal wheels are tough to find today, most all have been discontinued, its either bullet holes in black or chrome, or flatbiller brodozer specials

I think the whole recession thing delayed the v-8 cummins as well, wasnt it slayed to go dodge at once point?

I hear you there. I just recently bought wheels and it was a tougher decision than when I bought my house. So many reason NOT to like the majority of the wheels I would talk myself out of it while checking out. The older style basic wheels you mentioned are on every other truck on the road was my problem. I wanted something unique. Too bad I see the wheels I got on every other truck it seems now LOL

it was actually designed for the f150 but ford backed out because of the r&d cost cummins was going to charge them

What's your source? I was told something completely different from someone who actually works at Cummins.

Bad-Azz! I like their style. I'd love to get my hands on one of those motors (and be able to afford it).

I'm still hoping to see the Cummins 2.8 ETHOS motor. That little e85 guy would be great for swaps.

I'd be in for one of them motors, I'd stick in in a ranger though kinda partial haha. Keep it mostly stock and make a tow pig out if it like the fella down at beans diesel and his 4bt hauler.

Back