5.9 CR Blocks, Heads, and misc. parts

DieselWrencher

6cyl Vette
We have some 5.9 Common Rail Parts we're selling.

We have 2 05 blocks, both are fresh from the machine shop with a hone job. They are standard bore. These blocks were rear gear train engines before, but are the same block as the dodges. They will need a soft plug installed in the rear oil galley above the cam bore before installation. The stuff on them in the pics is grease to keep them from rusting. I'll get better pictures later. $1000 ea OBO.
DSC00566.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

We have 2 complete reman heads. Both are fresh from the machine shop. Have been crack checked, surfaced, new vlaves installed and valve job done, and are complete ready to go. $800 ea OBO.
DSC00553.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

RV style valve cover with injector wiring housing and wiring. Comes with valve cover breather. $250 OBO
DSC00564.jpg

5.9 CR connecting rods, all have new wrist pin bushings in them. I think these are new never been ran. Have surface rust from setting around. $150 OBO
DSC00562.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

Also have fuel rail with sensors, valve train components, less one rocker arm, and stock push rods. If you have any questions please ask. Buyer pays all shipping. The big stuff will need to be shipped freight. I will put it on a pallet and take it to the shipper of your preference. I may also be able to meet some where for fuel costs. We will be coming to Ennis Texas in April and can meet up along the way as well. This is located in Mitchellville, Ia. You can call 515-250-5121 for more info. Thanks Ryan.

Ill give a $1000 for both blocks. I can buy a brand new front gear train for $1200.

Ill give a $1000 for both blocks. I can buy a brand new front gear train for $1200.

I'll have to decline this offer, considering there are very minor differences in front and rear gear engines. And core value alone on these is more than that offer. Come up with a more realistic and non Isreali offer and we may consider it.

These blocks have cam bearings fron an read as well.

Both blocks and heads are sold. along with the fuel lines, rail and sensors.

Common Rail Rods are still for sale

Back