5.9 CR head machined for side draft intake : $1000 + shipping

JasonCzerak

One minor issue slight cracks along valve seats. Intake was milled before checking for cracks. Will need to be milled flat. Freeze plugs tapped, plugs can be bought from fastenal.

Side draft parts in pic are not included!

Set up for ZZ fab style plate.

Should work fine in a <800whp truck, or filled for something crazier.

Bear head. I can source valve train parts if needed.

Plus shipping!

y7ybape5.jpg

umyja7y5.jpg

gy2yve5u.jpg

jetupyda.jpg

One minor issue slight cracks along valve seats. Intake was milled before checking for cracks. Will need to be milled flat. Freeze plugs tapped, plugs can be bought from fastenal.

Side draft parts in pic are not included!

Set up for ZZ fab style plate.

Should work fine in a <800whp truck, or filled for something crazier.

Bear head. I can source valve train parts if needed.

Plus shipping!

y7ybape5.jpg

umyja7y5.jpg

gy2yve5u.jpg

jetupyda.jpg

Dropping the price after I found out why the real cost of milling the plenum off is.

$600 + shipping

Don't cracked heads sell by the ton? You might be better off having it fixed first. There's a shop in Arizona that repairs them. I don't have their number but you can look it up. McCracken Head service. Ask for Phil.

Last edited:
Don't cracked heads sell by the ton? You might be better off having it fixed first. There's a shop in Arizona that repairs them. I don't have their number but you can look it up. McCracken Head service. Ask for Phil.

#alwayson

LOL:clap:

Bahahaha! I just seen this, Easter breakfast is back on the table I laughed so hard. Well done Ron.:clap:

If you know any crab fisherman, maybe they could use a new anchor?:cheer:

Apperently my old (and sold btw) slightly cracked head is of more use than yours.

Apperently my old (and sold btw) slightly cracked head is of more use than yours.

Really?? Your meager attempts at a rebuttal make me giggle.

I wouldn't have paid to mill the plenum off without magnafluxing the head in the first place. But if you wanna work on a turd, that's your prerogative........ $.02

Really?? Your meager attempts at a rebuttal make me giggle.

I wouldn't have paid to mill the plenum off without magnafluxing the head in the first place. But if you wanna work on a turd, that's your prerogative........ $.02

Eh. The machine shop did mag it first, but made the call about the cracks not being a big deal with out talking to me first. They assumed stuff. After some words the labor was taken care off as it should of. Then it was on to the next compd member to buy a new used head from who slacked off for over a month.

Any Who, as i said. The head should be fine for mid level stuff. Smash some JB weld in the cracks for extra assurance!

So poopie, besides the richard rule of not speaking to me, you depressed again that your project sits yet again for another year? Do you need a hug? Is that why you're reaching out?

Back