5 Speed Pedals, and Auto Gauge Clusters

PVXCummins

Here to Learn
I have a complete set of 5 speed pedals out of a 1996. Also have two 94-97 Gasser Gauge Clusters one has 126,000 and the other has 180,000 on it.
Here are the pedals:
IMG_4467.jpg

Cluster 1
IMG_4470.jpg

Cluster 2
IMG_4469.jpg

Looking for trade or cash. Open to trade would be a set of 191 Delivery Valves, or 12V injector return line+cash, or 241 DHD slip yoke. If not, Im looking for $150 shipped on the pedals and $50 a piece shipped on the Gauge clusters. If need be I can make one cluster a 5 speed cluster and bundle with the pedals for $175 shipped. I have Paypal

you dhd is it one piece tailshaft (big yoke) or two piece early style (small same a dld)

I would like to switch the DLD out of my truck and put the DHD in and I need a one piece to do attach to my drive shaft like this one. Just needs to be a stock replacement. Doesnt need to be the upgraded one like sold on PDP
241dhd1480-sm.jpg

Pedals

I've got a DHD yoke stock that I would be willing to trade for your pedals. Thanks Scott

Sorry for the hold up guys, pedals are sold pending payment, the two instrument clusters are still for sale!

Bump back to the top. The cluster with 126,000 is sold, but the pedals and other cluster are still for sale. Im in need of the 241 DHD yoke the most if someone has one to trade.

I will give you $100 shipped for the pedals! I have paypal and can send payment asap. Pm me how to pay if you will take $100.

Back