$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

man what an awesome weekend...i dont know how i couldve had any more fun..unless i had won the 25k..but chit it as awesome..fast ass trucks..met and got to hang out with some great people..Aaron congrats to you man....swole...all ya'll...turbomatt....had a good time with you guys dude..glad i could help ya out!

went to the semi's in the brkt race...yeehaw!

man it was fun

finally got to meet all the guys that are on here face to face..

gary...thanks for havin us ...

the other gary

Last edited:
Thanks to Mr Elrod, it was almost like being there. Sorry I wasn't.

And.... you know what else? This race happened. From start to finish. Nice work Gary Ray and Jeff Garmon. Also... Marco and Bob. The Smarty monster lives !!
ALSO.... the fact that the men that showed up to race are die hard racers.
All of them.
Isn't that what this race was supposed to be about from day one? :)
Yep. It happened. I do believe it's going to happen a lot. Nice.

Had a good time! Man was that some great Weather for racing or what?

I commend everyone that took time off work, time away from thier families, busted thier ass to get thier trucks finished or even like the Lazarsmith team battled set backs but still made down to Florida for the show. And of course the folks that made this all Possible... Jeff, Gary and thier supporting staff!

For a second I wanted to can the Sled Pull Project Im cooking up for a Drag truck... Then I came to my senses.

Thank you all!!!

sled pullin dont pay much

It would if you had this type of payout. There are far more 2.6 legal pulling trucks in the country than drag trucks. JMO

Kudos to the organizers, Great event, Thanks for letting me participate
Todd

sled pullin dont pay much
Depends on where you pull, and how drunk you get an Italian with a big checkbook. But if the pullers are willing to put up $500 entries, (will happen about as much as the racers put up $500 entries)I'd be glad to referee the fight.LOL

I just want to thank Marco for all the help during the weekend . I was very impressed he was down under my truck pulling and shaking wires and helping me try to find the problem. I think he want to see my truck run as bad as I did. I want to also thank any one else that helped me work on it this weekend . This is the great thing about diesel racing community the way everybody helps each other out.

Congrats Aron on the win!

I too would also like to extend a thanks to Gary, Jeff, MADS electronics, the staff, the racers, and everyone else there in attendance. Prior to this race, I began to lose hope that an event could be held anymore that the "diesel rice" crew did not effect in some form. As everyone at the event saw, this race was very well thought out and the racers/spectators both behaved maturely. I am very happy that we were able to make this event, even with the 18 hour drive. It was good to meet many of the screen names in person I have spoke with on CompD in the past. All around a great event!

Depends on where you pull, and how drunk you get an Italian with a big checkbook. But if the pullers are willing to put up $500 entries, (will happen about as much as the racers put up $500 entries)I'd be glad to referee the fight.LOL

Just one little correction.

Marco is German, He just resides in Italy.

Oh, And he was never drunk.

Carry on....

BTW - one other thing I forgot to mention in any of these threads - the announcer did a great job of reading off whatever we put down on the tech cards, as well as those that sponsored the event. I was hearing sponsor names all weekend, it was excellent exposure and great "bang for the buck" for any companies that sponsored the event or trucks.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Truck pullers have 50-80k in there 2.6 trucks... 500 is chump change put up the pull and I bet you get over 50 people to sign up at 500 a pop.. with a 20,000 dollar win!

Truck pullers have 50-80k in there 2.6 trucks... 500 is chump change put up the pull and I bet you get over 50 people to sign up at 500 a pop.. with a 20,000 dollar win!

Only 50? with the amount of 2.6 trucks already running out there.

Only 50? with the amount of 2.6 trucks already running out there.

I dont think more than 50 trucks will think they can beat eachother.. but put a big payout and see what happens. Also I think you would have to cut it at 50 or make a qf day. more than 50 trucks it isnt fair for the guys who go last or first if track changes which it will with 50 trucks.

It will be another schied.. pray to god you get the last spot in the finals..lol

Wow.....

Originally Posted by Sledpuller
Depends on where you pull, and how drunk you get an Italian with a big checkbook. But if the pullers are willing to put up $500 entries, (will happen about as much as the racers put up $500 entries)I'd be glad to referee the fight.

Wow.....

all jokin aside..that aint right

:banned:

Back