548 horsepower

Backhoe man

nobody
I got to dyno on Sunday and hit 548 on the stock lift pump, stock cp3, and stock sticks. My only mod to fhe fuel system is a GDP big line kit. The super B special is very nice lights right up and was good for just about 60 hp. I think there is a little more there if I had time to play more but with what is done to the truck right now I am pretty happy.

I will get one I was strapping down trucks all day and forgot to get my sheet but I will get it this week

Great numbers! I know you had Power puck on 75% also. I am curious to see what numbers smarty will give on purely smarty alone... That would help some of us who don't have any other tuners or who are trying to get rid of the ones we have and get smarty or xrt...

Great numbers! I know you had Power puck on 75% also. I am curious to see what numbers smarty will give on purely smarty alone... That would help some of us who don't have any other tuners or who are trying to get rid of the ones we have and get smarty or xrt...

I got 495 on smarty alone don't forget about the turbo though it makes a huge difference. The stock turbo would falter at load sometimes the super B special just eats load up it loves it

I got 495 on smarty alone don't forget about the turbo though it makes a huge difference. The stock turbo would falter at load sometimes the super B special just eats load up it loves it

Were both the tests (Smarty alone and Smarty + Power Puck) done with the Super B intact...??

How much do you think the power difference would be with just the stock turbo?

Yes both runs were with the Super B Special. I have results posted in the the smarty dyno numbers thread with a stock turbo 452 at best with no power puck and 492 with the power puck. On level 7 I see a solid 132 hp gain with the stock turbo on level 9 I got 140 gain. Marco posted in the other thread that I was not loaded correctly, that was fixed with the super B special because it is much easier to load on the dyno and it flows a lot more air so I picked up power there

Back