6.0 FICM voltage?

But if you try to repair your FICM first and Fail most places will not take it as a core cause it had been tampered with. Just A thought

It's goin to swamps to get the upgrade 58v :) thanks for all your help again and I'll keep ya posted when i get it back and goin! Best board around rite here!! :headbang:

The "word on the street" is to go with improved FICM modules...but stay away from modifications that increase voltage. There are people out there who rebuild the things to last forever but they recommend staying away from voltages above stock. The findings have been that the increased voltages cause the FICM's to fail in other ways...whether it was from heat of whatever I can't remember.

By the same token others have claimed no trouble with Swamps 58V FICMS.

The "word on the street" is to go with improved FICM modules...but stay away from modifications that increase voltage. There are people out there who rebuild the things to last forever but they recommend staying away from voltages above stock. The findings have been that the increased voltages cause the FICM's to fail in other ways...whether it was from heat of whatever I can't remember.

By the same token others have claimed no trouble with Swamps 58V FICMS.

Where did you hear this? People have been doing the 58 volt upgrade for over a year now with very little negative feedback.

Ive had my 58v ficm with a php hot tune from swamps for over a year now and i havent had a problem one with it. I love the thing better power better throttle response, just better all around

Back