6.0 powerstroke 2.6 truck hx82 1st pass

Six_leaker

Finally got a chance to try out the new setup. Hx82 and a zf6 triple disk. 4.56 gears direct drive on 35's

http://youtu.be/V17-RqVPyHg
http://youtu.be/oYDnBQ34zjs

6ffda0a1a911cfb23fac0906794fd66d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! Progress on the 6.0 front!

Just have to ask......crack a head or blow a head gasket on that run? :hehe:

Great looking runs! I'm glad to see some 6.0 trucks making some nice passes. There is a red 6.0 ps pulling with Cotpc this year and is turning a lot of heads. (I'm not going to try to type his name bc I know I'll butcher the spelling haha). It's nice to see some respectable powerstroke trucks mixing it up in the top 5.

Great looking runs! I'm glad to see some 6.0 trucks making some nice passes. There is a red 6.0 ps pulling with Cotpc this year and is turning a lot of heads. (I'm not going to try to type his name bc I know I'll butcher the spelling haha). It's nice to see some respectable powerstroke trucks mixing it up in the top 5.

Justin gilliland. Truck runs great!

I had to ask Jesse. I'm excited to see it running so well. Maybe I will make a FPP pull where you are and I can see it in person.

Yep that's it! Come on over this way, just give me a heads up and I'll meet up with you.

To the op: where are you located?

Well done,What inj pump? p3000?

This is heui injected with our latest and best sticks. Modified to run high RPM's. It is on par with a P-pump it's got plenty of fuel. My calculations put it on par with a 700cc p-pump. We got a filled block with ice water flowing threw the heads for cooler air charge. Looking at doing a better flowing turbo cover there is a lot of fuel left and there will be gaines with a different cover.
I am very exited to see how far we can push this thing.

Yep that's it! Come on over this way, just give me a heads up and I'll meet up with you.

To the op: where are you located?

I am right close to OH in western nw PA

Last edited:
Is that a jeb machine charger? seems I remember hearing about something like that being built for a powerstroke?

Glad to see progress on making a 6.0 competitive. keep up the good work...lots of potential there!

Back