6.26 with wild wheel stand

bdp

beans diesel performance
Yes I just said wheel stand and its a diesel. You could say that was a fun ride and I will agree to that 100%. Holy crap that was fun!:woohoo:

Fastest C10 with a Cummins running a stand alone CR with a ford tranny and a s366 charger. Will be contacting Wade tomorrow to solidify my record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJZkUnEmWOA

It did not just lift the tire, it yanked it up quicker than a coed lifts her shirt for GGW!

Looking good Bean, now you just need to tune out that nasty sideways part of the launch.

Nice driving! There's some streets that hook better than that! I guess that pass was with a little more naaaws then??

Great runs Ryan! And yes, that track was slippery. I walked back to the line after the last final and it barely gripped my shoes.

Looked good beaner, ya had the camrea guy on the wrong side though, lol. When it's got the Rt. up a few inches that Lft. side is Way up there, fun huh...... great pass and good driving. Your only 8 hundreds from tieing my best pass in that truck, impressive. Looks like I will finally get to see that 5 second pass in that truck, take care

Ryan Tucker

Looked wicked from the other end of the track. Nice job using the entire lane. LOL

Nice! When twists like that you'd think the frame would never be right again!

Awesome Bean. That truck is gonna be super fast soon. I wish i could figure out how to get ours to launch that hard.

Back