6.4 and Spartan.. Problems?

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
Have a friend who is trying to get his boat back from Havasu. He's having problems with his 08 going into limp mode. I'm not sure if it's the tuning, or if one of the connectors got water in it and is screwing up. He pressure washed the front end a few days ago and it's been acting up since. But I don't know if that's just a coincidence or not? Something about a fuel pressure problem comes up when he checks codes. He played with some connectors and the truck ran fine for a while, then went to crap again. Then they disconnected the batteries and let it sit for a couple minutes, ran fine again for 80 miles then went back to limp mode. It sputters when you free rev it. He's stuck in Vegas right now and I hope to get some more info from him tomorrow. But thought i'd get the ball rolling in case anyone had any ideas.

Well, he got pissed off at the Ford dealership after a day of them finding nothing, and went over to the Chevy dealer and bought a new truck to tow his boat home.. They're shipping the Ford back up here :hehe:

Back