6.4 bellows pipes

powerstroke8994

Tried doing a search came up with nothing. Here my deal. Got a 2008 6.4L in the shop. Im doing a clutch,egr delete, and drilling out 2 broke manifold bolts. Left cab on. Now im try to get the bellow pipe out that feeds the hot side cooler and theres not much room. My idea is to cut it out and and get a new right side bellow pipe or weld this one. Does anyone make a differant pipe besides the ones that use the 6.0L manifolds????

If you want more powerstroke help check out powerstroke army, im on their frequent and glad to help more, just dont get on here enough to help

Did you get the pipe out? If you cut the egr pipe out it makes it much easier to do

Yes I finished the job. I ended up just putting stock stuff back on. Elite diesel woulda took too long. What I wanted to do was drill a hole in the mani and put a fitting in there for the ebp sensor. I personally think that a wastgate would hook up awsome if you ran a pioe for it out from that connection tube. Theres alot I think that could be better on those pipes. Including a round 6.0 style turbo adPter for thw exh. O well got it done doesnt really matter now

Sent from my Droid Charge

For future reference WOP uses the EGR pipe for their wastegate kit so thats available if needed.

Elite does offer 6.0 manifolds with adapted uppipes, thats what i run on my truck actually

For future reference WOP uses the EGR pipe for their wastegate kit so thats available if needed.

Elite does offer 6.0 manifolds with adapted uppipes, thats what i run on my truck actually

I was gonna buy those for that thing but their customer service sucked bad and they didnt care about my issue and didnt wanna answer questions. So i called ford and got stock pipes. I wish that the EBP tube didnt go into the egr pipe. If i had more time i woulda tapped the mani for the tube and hooked it that way.That cooler pipes a real pia. I got another one coming in this week so ill have to see how that pans out. I might make my own 6.0 pipe coversion

6.0 manifold has a drilled n tapped hole already (drivers side) in case you weren't aware. Just built a set of 6.0 manifold up pipes and WG for an 08 6.4. I would hate to try and do that with the cab on. The stock pipes are actually good material - just the bellows suck - at least 2 were blown out on this truck. Put new SS bellows from turbo supply house on the new pipes - best I could find. Hopefully it holds!

Back