6.4 does 947 with stock injectors and pump.

So 400+ additional with only nitrous?????

Lotta spray, ain't it? That's how a lot of those Powerstroke boys do it, though. Many of the 'Strokers trucks that make 800-1000 rwhp on spray (or more) end up around 600 on #2. They spray the chit out of those things.

598 on fuel

947 on spray

349 hp increase on spray. this was with a single 72mm turbo. thats crazy fuel for a stock pump and injectors.

Alright Josh get the tune and buy that turbo hop along brought. Will get you set up.

Good numbers. Modded pump and Injectors are needed on this truck.

To spray for that number is fake power, and not to mention gay! What's next, electric supercharger + spray+astroglide= gay

It's cheap hp so what. It happend one time. It can change time to time. Dimitri's isn't 1700HP all the time. Nitrous is weird like that. The fuel is there and that's the point. Modded pump or dual and injectors got a strong fuel only truck.

It's cheap hp so what. It happend one time. It can change time to time. Dimitri's isn't 1700HP all the time. Nitrous is weird like that. The fuel is there and that's the point. Modded pump or dual and injectors got a strong fuel only truck.

lol... actually proves it needs way more air.

They didn't break 900hp from lack of fuel. Just air. And I think that's where the real WOW factor is. How much power do you think a cummins could make on fuel only with stock sticks and a stock cp3 and a single turbo? I'm curious if a cummins could even crack 900hp on stock sticks and cp3 with nitrous. I swear some people hate just cause they can.

Last edited:
Spray this truck with that much nitrous......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or52fQxBRKM&feature=player_embedded

228548_10150167221010835_197255825834_6805905_2155240_s.jpg

719 fuel... To me that is more impressive. Oh and its a utah truck so i am biased :D

Last edited:
They didn't break 900hp from lack of fuel. Just air. And I think that's where the real WOW factor is. How much power do you think a cummins could make on fuel only with stock sticks and a stock cp3 and a single turbo? I'm curious if a cummins could even crack 900hp on stock sticks and cp3 with nitrous. I swear some people hate just cause they can.

Very well said, I've seen some great running CR Cummins with stock fuel but were never sprayed so its hard to tell what the potential is.

sounds like there's a serious airflow restriction somewhere if its making that much more on spray....

i heard the stock 6.4 heads are bad but damn!

sounds like there's a serious airflow restriction somewhere if its making that much more on spray....

i heard the stock 6.4 heads are bad but damn!

Sadly so, It's great that we can get 600 +/- horsepower on stock chargers but much past that it gets tricky

To spray for that number is fake power, and not to mention gay! What's next, electric supercharger + spray+astroglide= gay

So what have you done to be able to belittle someone's accomplishments? Ill tell ya what I think is gay is telling someone that a you wanted a set of rods and then never sending the check.

So what have you done to be able to belittle someone's accomplishments? Ill tell ya what I think is gay is telling someone that a you wanted a set of rods and then never sending the check.

WOW! Really?Your Check and another check is in USPS overnight package's in wifes new Durango that had small engine fire and currently sitting at dodge dealer! But thanks for being a jerk about it bud! Btw my earlier post was me just stirring the pot, nothing against any members here. ;-) cleaned out mailbox again and lost your info and couldn't remember who it was that I sent to......SORRY!

WOW! Really?Your Check and another check is in USPS overnight package's in wifes new Durango that had small engine fire and currently sitting at dodge dealer! But thanks for being a jerk about it bud! Btw my earlier post was me just stirring the pot, nothing against any members here. ;-) cleaned out mailbox again and lost your info and couldn't remember who it was that I sent to......SORRY!

Ya really a week and a half never hearing anything about it. I wouldn't have said anything but to make the comment you did I figured that was just the way you were. Im sorry my sarcasm meter was out of check.

Back