6.4 makes over 800hp

Kind

Armor Inc. held a GTG/Dyno today. It was fun and thanks a lot for inviting some Ford's!!! I put down 813hp and 1725ft/lbs uncorrected. I wasn't expecting anything near 800 but I did it.

Here is the dyno print out. I will have a vid tomorrow.

Attachments

• 813 RYAN.JPG.jpg
    813 RYAN.JPG.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 289
  • Ryan 1725.jpg
    Ryan 1725.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 192
Wow, lots of torque! I thought the 7.3's and 6.0 leakers struggled in the torque department, are the new 6.4's torque monsters like the new 6.7 Cummins?

Wow, lots of torque! I thought the 7.3's and 6.0 leakers struggled in the torque department, are the new 6.4's torque monsters like the new 6.7 Cummins?

They sure are every dyno run ive seen the torque is at least twice the horsepower if not more :rockwoot:

I imagine the twin turbos help alot in the torque department.

So was that fuel or spray? I assume it was with some spray. AWSOME numbers by the way. Great job. Nice to see ford has a motor that will stay together now.

So was that fuel or spray? I assume it was with some spray. AWSOME numbers by the way. Great job. Nice to see ford has a motor that will stay together now.

Lots of spray. .62 and a .88. There was still some smoke so I coulda went up a size in one stage. This is the exact setup I use at the track.

So, why the funky looking graph? run out of spary mid run or the operator let go of the button?

Back