6.7 Block and accessories

dieselpolaris

6.7 standard bore block that had 80k when pulled. Block was magnafluxed and checked over by local machine shop. Bores are perfect. Comes with arp 625 main studs that are extra long and can be used with girdle. Also have oil pan and oil pickup tube and factory stiffner plate. Looking to get 1200 for all but Willing to negotiate. Located in South Central Wisconsin. 920-342-7766 thanks Matt

+ for Wisco! Nice price. Who do you have do you do your machine work?

I use a place up by Tomah Wisconsin. Performance machine. Does alot of superfarm tractors. Very knowledgeable and has good pricing.

I use a place up by Tomah Wisconsin. Performance machine. Does alot of superfarm tractors. Very knowledgeable and has good pricing.

Thanks! Yes I've definitely heard of them doing great stuff. I keep looking for more shops around me but Dane county is full of too many hippies to have many good diesel shops.

No I do not. Seems to be the hardest thing to find used for these in good condition!
Which is why, when I have any, I won't usually guarantee one to go standard.

Nothing wrong with a .010-.010 crank, but you can't beat that into some people's heads. *bdh*

BTW, good price on the block, especially with the extras and the cleaning!

Mark.

Last edited:
Back