6.7 engine

bradley59dzl

8X,xxx Miles out of wrecked 2010. Removed turbo, ecm, Inj pump, $4k or $4800 with the removed parts. Would really like to get cash and a complete 6.7 core engine. Good rebuildable core or a good block and head. Building motor and hate to tear down a good low mile engine.

I got a 2011 6.7 complete engine and harness except for ECM. Has a engine knock ran when pulled. Haven't had any time to tear into it to diagnose the problem yet. I'm in Northeast OH text if interested at 7one7 two01 seven5onefour

I got a 2011 6.7 complete engine and harness except for ECM. Has a engine knock ran when pulled. Haven't had any time to tear into it to diagnose the problem yet. I'm in Northeast OH text if interested at 7one7 two01 seven5onefour

Price?

I also have an 06 5.9 12x,xxx miles. complete with wire harness. Minus turbo and ecm. The story goes, truck had headgasket replaced, head redone and a a new turbo install. Customer brought in with oil leak. All 6 cyl pushing oil out of exhaust. Pulled engine an went no further.

Thanks! Hope you got everything taken care of.

everything got taken care of and got the truck back the night before my sisters wedding thankfully! its got about 5k on it since september and couldnt be better! thanks for eveything!

BUMP

Back