6.7 first time to the track

bones

certified n bovine defctn
Pretty much what the tittle says, I finally took my 08 dodge ram to the track. IT has ats 5000,ats full billet trans, II 100 injects and a stroker cp3and tuning via Ryan M. 1st pass was 1.68 60 ft ,7.81 8th at 86.22 and a 12.44 at 105. Ran that pass locked in 5th. Tried another pass leaving hotter and didn't help, ram close to same ets with exact same mph. It wasn't fast but really surprised me and was the talk of the track, whooped a mudstain and a ricer car. Fun fun fun...

Isn't it sad after owning a hot diesel truck that everything else seems mediocre, even a 12 second daily driver full weight truck!!!

Congrats!

Isn't it sad after owning a hot diesel truck that everything else seems mediocre, even a 12 second daily driver full weight truck!!!

Congrats!

yea, I thought it was like an 8.8x 8th, im totally not in tune with normal fast anymore:Cheer:

Is your other truck coming to TS? Oh, and congrats on your "not fast" timeslip lol

Really a mid 12 second diesel pickup is fast. No doubt its not record setting pass but really think of how many people can come to a stop light in town and click off a true mid 12 second run on the street! Theres not many running around for daily drivers. Specially one that can tow 15k to the track than run those numbers! Your times will also improve alot when you screw with tire pressure, wieght, tuning, etc.

Is your other truck coming to TS? Oh, and congrats on your "not fast" timeslip lol

still not all together yet, working with the running now. Will not go to TS half cocked. A lot has to come together, but maybe...

Really a mid 12 second diesel pickup is fast. No doubt its not record setting pass but really think of how many people can come to a stop light in town and click off a true mid 12 second run on the street! Theres not many running around for daily drivers. Specially one that can tow 15k to the track than run those numbers! Your times will also improve alot when you screw with tire pressure, wieght, tuning, etc.

Thanks, I did run drag radials for the passes . I do feel like a progressive nos kit could cut a solid.15 off the 60 ft, but not really what I want to do with my daily driver. Just an itch I needed to scratch.

Congratulations, nice pass! There is nothing like driving to the track in a 7400lbs farm truck, clicking off a few low 12/high 11 second passes, and then driving it back home. :rockwoot:

Yea, those are good times. Some owners of the fastest trucks that break records, but break parts and cause headache will tell you, the most fun they had was running 12's and driving home.

come and get it! everything has a price :D

20140412_161251_zps553348f1.jpg

Not to hijack, but Forrest do you plan on taking your 6.4 to the Drag Strip?

Yea, those are good times. Some owners of the fastest trucks that break records, but break parts and cause headache will tell you, the most fun they had was running 12's and driving home.

How about low 11's,driving there and home.... Lol

Ha! Forrest doesn't like breaking stuff. His 6.4 is slick as he!! now, though.

I can run 11.98 , but have to slap my street rear tires back on to drive home.

How about low 11's,driving there and home.... Lol

Show off! :lolly: I got mine into the high 11's three weeks ago and still have an erection......11.2x's would probably give me a perma-boner!

Back