6.7 Performance??

Builtlngbd

what programmer or box would yall recomend for the 6.7? going to be doing a dpf delet and intake system along with a lift pump. Just wasnt sure wich "chip" is the better one for perfromance wise. Thanks guys

yea im throwing those 2 around. just not sure on which one yet. Thanks bro

6.7's don't use a "chip" there's alot of good info on this site, search around and do some reading.

to me chip/box means the same thing. i put the word chip in there as a general tyoe of deal. Edge is a "chip" all tho i call them box'es. so yea they do use a chip

They don't use a chip, you do not place a chip anywhere in these trucks. Now Im being nice. Search the site and read and if you don't find your answer let us know.

Edge is a box. The word chip refers back to the days of PROM's when you couldn't reflash the ECM and actually had to crack open the ECM and switch the "chip".

lol i used the word chip bc half the time you walk around you here 18yr old dudes using the word chip in every other word. if you notice in the beging of my post i used the word box. im being nice also. i understand the technical term of the old school chips. i put chips up there bc i didnt wanna spell everything out again lol none the less you all understand what im asking.

We're not 18...we don't use the term "chip"....don't care for people that do!

Smarty or H&S...only 2 options AFAIK. If you have a 2010 or now a 2011, you have only 1 choice...and so far, it's not Smarty

Chris

Let me put it to you this way, you aren't going to get the help you want if you act like a complete noob that cannot take a hint when people are trying to tell you something.

We aren't 18yr old kids on here calling stuff chips and looking for black smoke.

not acting like a noob i was just clearing some things up i dont need people acting 18 nit picking every little deal i asked a question that was it. take what hint. i did search a little. didnt really find what i wanted so just asked. noob lmao good one bro

They don't use a chip, you do not place a chip anywhere in these trucks. Now Im being nice. Search the site and read and if you don't find your answer let us know.

thats why i posted the question n the first place.:nail:

not acting like a noob i was just clearing some things up i dont need people acting 18 nit picking every little deal i asked a question that was it. take what hint. i did search a little. didnt really find what i wanted so just asked. noob lmao good one bro

Im not your bro, if your not a noob then you know what box/programer you should run, you know not to use the word chip on this site and you don't act like a little know it all douche bag. Stop acting like a tool or I'll bounce your ass. Is the hint clear enough now?

Im not your bro, if your not a noob then you know what box/programer you should run, you know not to use the word chip on this site and you don't act like a little know it all douche bag. Stop acting like a tool or I'll bounce your ass. Is the hint clear enough now?

so when some1 ask's a question that means they are a noob?? :lolly: chip was in " " for a reason but guess you not smart enough to understand that. you never once even anwsered a question so your the tool. bounce my ass really???? do what want. a little know it all douche bag??? guess thats why i was asking a question right??? try giving good feed back instead of acting like you have a dildo stuck up your ass. :thankyou2:

Bro. LOL

Anybody else get the urge to see this guy "ride the lightning" after using the word bro so many times?

lol i used the word chip bc half the time you walk around you here 18yr old dudes using the word chip in every other word. if you notice in the beging of my post i used the word box. im being nice also. i understand the technical term of the old school chips. i put chips up there bc i didnt wanna spell everything out again lol none the less you all understand what im asking.

Personally I don't really care what you call them. You said the edge was a chip even after you said you new what a box was, which it is not. Just trying to throw a little knowledge your way......bro. LOL

Last edited:
Back