6.7 powerstroke

i thought i heard that the cab doesn't need to get lifted when pulling heads on the 6.7. But hopefully the heads wont need to get pulled on them.

Just one question... where the hell do you get liquid urea to feed these things? Or, do you go to Agway, buy a bag of 10-10-10 and a 5 gallon bucket....

I swear to god CAT will be bankrupt and 20 years later people will still be saying they are going to build engines for ford.

Cat can't even produce an engine to meet current emissions.

i cant even begin to explain how many times i have heard ignorant, mouth breathing tards say "oh yeah? wait till ford get the cat motor" there is NO arguing with them, their "source" is always better than my research:blahblah1::blahblah1:

i thought i heard that the cab doesn't need to get lifted when pulling heads on the 6.7. But hopefully the heads wont need to get pulled on them.

Thats what Ford told me no more cab removal for engine work..Only engine R&R

But off-highway emissions will pass in 2014 to the current (soon to be) levels. Last I recall cat has failed EPA testing since 07.

I'm thinking the company is failing personally.

Not trying to argue.

Cat failing :hehe: thats funny!

wow, i didnt knoiw the cat motor thing was such a widely circulated rumor that had been goin on for years. :what:
id never heard it before and so i thought id ask yall. figured if anybody knew it would be yall. now i KNOW its bs..... :bang

If Cat was failing why would they be coming out with all these state of the art machines? They have the new 14M motor grader, new D7E dozer with electric drive, a new designed mining truck. They just simply choose dump that program and go with moneymakers. Im sure they are down on sales with this econmic downfall in the US but thier sales in China, Austrailia, and other countries are still doing well.

Back