600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

Thanks for that clarification. :hehe:
Was meant as a total compliment to guys like you that act/drive like adults and don't make the population as a whole think Diesels are bad. Was also meant to flush out the dip****s I was talking about-looks like accomplished that too........

Was meant as a total compliment to guys like you that act/drive like adults and don't make the population as a whole think Diesels are bad. Was also meant to flush out the dip****s I was talking about-looks like accomplished that too........

Am I the dipchit?

Am I the dipchit?
Only if you do burnouts on city streets, you try to smoke out people at every opportunity, you have them big ole' sheep horn stickers all over your truck and you have one of them paint bucket exhaust tips. You know who I'm talking about......

Only if you do burnouts on city streets, you try to smoke out people at every opportunity, you have them big ole' sheep horn stickers all over your truck and you have one of them paint bucket exhaust tips. You know who I'm talking about......

I do all of the things stated... I love burnouts.

I have nothing at all to contribute but a picture I made. Carry on, Garth.

Attachments

• coalrollers.jpg
    coalrollers.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
That would make Mr.CoalRoller a cute avatar. LOL

attachment.php

Can you not decipher my comment which was written in such a way only smart ones could figure out? I eat ramen, and deer meat. As you failed to interpret, I would normally be able to one by one fix these issues and then go to the track BUT I just spent ALL my money on tires. If any further confusion results, you're an idiot.

A douchebag of your magnitude could cleanse a whale's vagina.

Back