62/65/12 polished housing

powermad

trevor
going to be selling my diesel auto power 62/65/12 polished turbo. no shaft play, never saw over 40psi. only reason for selling is adding more fuel. i can text pictures just send me a pm with your number. $950 obo:charger:

Last edited:
cancel that!!! gotta love the flakes out there... turbo is still for sale!

Wow that went from for sale, to pending, to sold, to nevermind still for sale in a hurry.

yea sometimes things are too good to be true... the guy said he would be at my house today at 3pm and since i have a blown out back he offered to remove it and help install my new turbo(that i REALLY appreciateed). then at 1:30 sends me a text saying "well i have to think about it and my mechanic cant help me remove it today" its a turbo... 4 bolts, oil feed, oil return and a vband clamp... if you need a mechanic to do that for you maybe this isnt your cup of tea... i do have a sale pending but thats not money in the bank so yea...

So you're selling a turbo that is still on your truck, but you can't remove it right now because your back is out? :what:

So you're selling a turbo that is still on your truck, but you can't remove it right now because your back is out? :what:

yea i blew out two discs in my back and have help coming on friday to remove it. if someone needed it overnight i could take it to left coast diesel and have them take it off. is there a problem with it still being on my truck? only takes 30 minutes to get off, if that.

Last edited:
Ya sorry I thought the kid wasnt scared to go at it alone since I had things to take care of also.. but ironically that guy flaked on me lol..
some people are just different I guess. .
anyway sorry

Back