623/1333 ---- Meh. I went backwards

Now we just need to get that auto in it so you can use it Jason! Then a lower build with displacement!

I just think it's funny. Twins, spray, ballanced, cammed, twin pumps, built trans, porting, Combo of all that

And you guys are looking over you shoulder at a stock long block with a 64, now a 66 charger in the horse power game. :) hehehe. Maybe I have one of them "freak" motors that just makes power, kinda like duanes, his just won't give up

Mines a stock long block and stock from the hot side of the intercooler to the head. The head never off the block, and the block has never been out of the truck. I made 838 and 1691 Fuel Only Jason. Now what??? Oh and thats with a little 62/71!

You have twins right? :) I did replace the HG 50k ago. But that's still a stock mls.

Just sayin the different approaches are interesting to see.

Chris, i agree.

I just think it's funny. Twins, spray, ballanced, cammed, twin pumps, built trans, porting, Combo of all that

And you guys are looking over you shoulder at a stock long block with a 64, now a 66 charger in the horse power game. :) hehehe. Maybe I have one of them "freak" motors that just makes power, kinda like duanes, his just won't give up

Damn J....Did you hurt your arm reaching back there???

LOL

When the subject of HP with a single comes up, the name Joe Donnelly comes to mind. What year was that again?

yea I was wondering who this ^^^^ was too. nobody I know of at the dyno had this stuff. I had a single turbo and if you consider water a spray and I guess a built trans which I don't know why that would make a difference. 766/1744 is a respectable number i think. wish we would have had more time to put mine back on with a different power level programmed.

while everone is patting there selves on the back i made 821hp single charger single pump on the same dyno a year ago fuel only

lol

sorry to jason i had to.

Did not think some tard with decals on the heat blanket under the hood could lay down that much hp. Must be some high schooler, lol.

yea I was wondering who this ^^^^ was too. nobody I know of at the dyno had this stuff. I had a single turbo and if you consider water a spray and I guess a built trans which I don't know why that would make a difference. 766/1744 is a respectable number i think. wish we would have had more time to put mine back on with a different power level programmed.

Just giving every one a little chit in one post mr 3.0 charger :)

You dud need more time tho. Maybe a late November trip to KS is in order?

john said that on monday he dynoed a truck setup very similar to mine same fuel setup same programmers but with a 3.0 charger and found the best power at level 5 instead of the 9 I was running. i did find at hitech that 7 was better than 9 but never thought about running all the way down on 5.
by the way that truck put down 850hp.

Jason I looked into that VP44 thread and it turns out I'm number 3 on the list........where are you on the common rail list? That's right you average

Jason I looked into that VP44 thread and it turns out I'm number 3 on the list........where are you on the common rail list? That's right you average

Only crazies try to make a vp44 fast. :)

Tony, I got that same comment from others about smarty 5 vs > 5...

Back