625 re torque on fresh build ? With fire rings

you and your buddy jumped right in with bull****, so why don't you tell us all how you torqued your fire ringed head gasket, you had something to say so tell me and whoever else is here

Bullchit huh? I stated that every Tom, Dick, and Harry has a different way of doing it.
Basically word for word actually.

If that's all it takes for you to get this worked up. You might need to log off the Internet man.
I mean damn...

Last edited:
Like I said, lets move on this is gay, no need to comment on every post like you know everything or just to flame with your buddy. I'm sure you wouldn't like it done to you, your post counts are hi enough

Isn't this CompD? If so why are you on here crying because you didn't get spoon fed information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't this CompD? If so why are you on here crying because you didn't get spoon fed information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's confusing this place with Facebook. Look at the rapid, drivel style responses. Maybe he's a CF reject?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Probably would be best to ignore all of us, and follow Haisley's recommendation.

I'm still patiently awaiting your reply as well... Because I'm not sure if this is a threat of sorts or not. Just looking for some clarification.

wildbill144 said:
I've been to your place, I know who you are. do us both a favor and let it go, this is ****ing stupid.

With Fire-rings, you need one hot torque to get proper crush. then Beat it like you stole it. After that, just check a stud every now and then for movement. If it moves do a cold torque.

Here^

Because I suggested a Google search:
1) I'm gay
2)I've never built an engine
3)I'm too poor to build an engine.
4)have no expertise
5)Am ignorant
6)have given bad advice
7)am a cupcake
8)am a tool
9) am buddies with BRE

Anything else to add on your informational thread on fire rings?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back