63.5mm turbo with compound piping and more

BRUTE

WILLING TO PART OUT JUST MESSAGE ME!!
PRICE CUT FROM $3200
Piping is for 3rd gen
Paid:
-63.5mm/67mm tater turbo $1300 less than 5k miles no shaft play
-ATS pulseflow 3 piece $460
-Pusher High Mount Compound Turbo System Powdercoat Green ICP and Cerakote IEP "5 powdercoat intake and matching filter $2400 less then 1k miles (GOING TRIPLES)
-"3.5 both side IC pipes and intake horn $550
All parts are like new just going a different direction this piping kit is very straight forward and compounded with what ever big charger you run on top very capable of 1000+RWHP
I am currently in Afghanistan but the parts are off the truck ready to ship at Redline Diesel Power please message me any questions. This is an awesome setup and easy install great for towing or racing. I have been deployed 6 of the 8 months I owned these parts and it is not a daily driver.
$3,200 no lowballing I do not need to sell!!

Last edited:
And you are back trying to pedal your B.S. again.

I sense a permanent vacation brewing up for the poster....

Not to mention the content said user has posted in other threads regarding setup and plans doesn't match the description here doesn't help the add look "less scamtastic"!

what is scam. I have the parts and they are for sale? they are good parts and other members are looking for good parts. I assumed that since I am a member I could post good parts for other members to buy. if you do not like the parts that is totally fine you don't have to buy them. I m sorry that you feel the need to push new members out for adding what they can where they can.

what is scam. I have the parts and they are for sale? they are good parts and other members are looking for good parts. I assumed that since I am a member I could post good parts for other members to buy. if you do not like the parts that is totally fine you don't have to buy them. I m sorry that you feel the need to push new members out for adding what they can where they can.

In all respect, just joining to sell is the type of members not wanted!

I gotcha that was why I joined then I started to read the threads and saw how much better it was then some of the other forum. so I am a member now who is adding knowledge and taking it where I can. I'm not here just to sell, but I have parts that need to sell as well. I not here for one post and I am following many threads. thanks for everyones input. if it offends people that I have parts to sell along with being a member I do not know what to say about that. it is not hard to see if you are trolling me that I'm adding positively to this page. if I were not adding why would I waste my time rebutting these comments. in a month the people who are for some reason hating me will stop when they see I'm still here and not going anywhere. I'm a positive guy and I'm here for the same reason everyone else is!

Back