64/71/.80 Turbo

HidalgoGT

Tuned By Disturbed Diesel
I have for sale a 64/71/.80 non gated S300 Turbo T3. Made 580Hp on my truck. I took it off to go bigger.
This turbo will need rebuilt as it has in/out play.
500$ is what I would like to get for it.
That doesnt include shipping or paypal fee.

Attachments

• Turbo 64.jpg
    Turbo 64.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • turbo 64 3.jpg
    turbo 64 3.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 0
few more pics

Few more

Attachments

• turbo 64 2.jpg
    turbo 64 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • turbo 64 4.jpg
    turbo 64 4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
Is there any side to side play in it? I am interested in the turbo PM with more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does come with dowpipe and clamp for free, just the additional shipping

you still have this turbo? if so i might be interested, is it still able to run for a while or is it getting to much play?

you still have this turbo? if so i might be interested, is it still able to run for a while or is it getting to much play?

I won't say yes or no and leave that up to your own judgement. It was on and running and never noticed anything. Only reason I found the play was taken it off to change turbo's. Yes, it is still available.

ok i would like to have a turbo this size for my twins, do you have an idea on how much shipping would be? an i don't really need the downpipe unless you just want to get rid of it, whats your bottom dollar? an sorry i cant send pm's yet

Sale pending funds..
94cumminstwins your second in line if it falls threw .

ok thanks man, im wantin to get one like this pretty soon so i can finish the build on my truck, did you look at wat shippin would be by any chance?

Sold!! 94cumminstwin if i come across one I'll be sure to let ya know.

Back