7/18- Paoli,IN ITPA with a 2wd truck?

malibu795

2wd numb nut
buddy went to it said that there was a 2wd dmax that pull with the 4wds
said he did pretty darn good?

any one see this?

I was there I dont remember seeing a 2wd in any of the 4x4 classes but I may have just not been paying attention.

i am pretty sure all the trucks were 4 wheel drive. maybe he was thinking of J.T.s because the front was slammed down (had the 2wd look kinda) aka (or the badA$$ dmax look)

There was only me, and two other dmaxs in the class. One was a white crew cab lb7, and the other was a red crew cab dually LMM

watching it now

didnt see one... the guy is new to it to the whole sled pulling idea...

Will you be signing autographs anywhere soon? lol

haha very funny. I'll have a booth outside of Walmart on Sunday morning. Actually if anyone should be signing autographs its you for making an awesome video. Too bad you cut out that first Ford slamming it in reverse and hitting the sled. :bang

haha very funny. I'll have a booth outside of Walmart on Sunday morning. Actually if anyone should be signing autographs its you for making an awesome video. Too bad you cut out that first Ford slamming it in reverse and hitting the sled. :bang

Haha. I didnt cut it out tho I had already stopped recording. Guess I should of kept it going hahahaha

Back