7.3 PSD stock dyno #s

BowtiedCTD

CHIVE ON
i was wondering if anyone had dynoed a stock 7.3 for power comparison? and if so wat yr?

BowtiedCTD said:
i was wondering if anyone had dynoed a stock 7.3 for power comparison? and if so wat yr?
A friend of mine dyno`d a 1997 7.3 it made 190hp @ the wheels, I can`t remember the TQ, it was stock

I dyno'd my 01 f250 in november - has a 4" turbo back w/muff exhaust and AFE stage 1 intake. It dyno'd at 255hp and 634tq. The dyno was high on numbers all day by about 10% - so knock about 26 hp and 63tq off those numbers and that'll be bout what its sitting at with those basic mods..

Blue01F250 said:
I dyno'd my 01 f250 in november - has a 4" turbo back w/muff exhaust and AFE stage 1 intake. It dyno'd at 255hp and 634tq. The dyno was high on numbers all day by about 10% - so knock about 26 hp and 63tq off those numbers and that'll be bout what its sitting at with those basic mods..
those are great numbers, when I did my truck back in december in the stock setting my truck put up 201hp and 490tq with about the same mods you have. the numbers in my sig. are with the chip on 3. I dynoed my truck in 2003 when I first got it with no mods and in put out 180 hp and 400tq.
Jay

Thanks :) I was told the dyno was about 10% off because it wasn't giving good numbers all day unless you had a dyno tune. I am looking forward to doing another run, but not sure how much longer I can hold out on not modding..hehehehe

tax season is here!!!

Back