7.58 @ 181

Have we forgot about the whole Garmon-DPC deal there Swole?

lol, i had that typed in a reply, but figured I didn't want to hear his lame excuses on why that was ok.

And to be clear, I wasn't on any side in that deal or this deal. Just think that the hard core nut swinging is hilarious. I mean, everyone has swung on a nut or two in their day, but swole brings it to a whole new level!

Last edited:
now we just need to get all of them at the same race! would love to see a few rounds of pro stock trucks!

Have we forgot about the whole Garmon-DPC deal there Swole?

lol, i had that typed in a reply, but figured I didn't want to hear his lame excuses on why that was ok.

And to be clear, I wasn't on any side in that deal or this deal. Just think that the hard core nut swinging is hilarious. I mean, everyone has swung on a nut or two in their day, but swole brings it to a whole new level!

Okay Bus and Craig..

The last time you (Bus) brought that chit up and I replied to it, MY POST WERE DELETED AND I WAS SENT A TEXT BY STAFF THREATNING TO BAN ME IF I KEPT DEFENDING MYSELF!! The "MAFIA" gets protected here.

That was a COMPLETELY different thing!! NO Nut swinging, just backing one of my best friends and standing up for the Phuggin TRUTH!!

I lost several friends over that deal but still sleep just fine at night cause I know and stood by the TRUTH!!!

Talking about someones record pass and defending a friend that lost over $100,000 in warranty issues is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

So Bus, IF I GET BANNED FOR THIS REPLY, IT'll be due to you guys stirring the damn pot !

Call your "Mafia" Boys and talk to them about it and bad mouth Me if you want... That chit is done and over with. Damage done , friends lost, etc.!!

Last edited:
I just think its funny how you say not to talk bad about people and you said some stuff that probably should have stayed private. And the nut swing comment is just me messing around don't turn into Phil hooker and get all butt hurt.

Lets keep this thread on track guys.....

This is about Wade... and not Oraling Coal.

Continue on... Swoles's past exploits don't need to be played out again. I'm over the drama.

I just think its funny how you say not to talk bad about people and you said some stuff that probably should have stayed private. And the nut swing comment is just me messing around don't turn into Phil hooker and get all butt hurt.

I'm ALL for messing around but an issue that caused lost friends, major money loss, threats by text, people almost coming to blows at races, businesses almost ruined, etc. is WAY different .

There's way more than what happened on the net.. Folks that don't know it shouldn't bring it up...

Call me a Wade nut swinger all you want.. I'm okay with that.. He's my friend.
But please leave that other issue Alone!!

I would delete my post....it wont let me! Didnt know there was still sore bungholes over the deal. Sorry about that Swole, didnt mean for it to go the direction it went.

Left alone. Read the text I just sent. Think you have my comments thinking I stand on one side or te other. Just made an observation. Not bringing up that fight again. I don't know half of it nor do I care to. Just saying don't get on to me or others for messing with wade for being douchey when you were involved in some serious hating. We have all done it. Just don't try to act like you havnt.

SCHOOL BUS, OUT...

That is Mr. Wade to you, Sir.....

Well being that its a new record that was done outside of TnT....

I belive its now Sir Master Wade.

You know, for doing what he just did, compared to his TnT records, ole Wade sure has been quiet! Nows when Id be on here rubbin it in!

All good guys... Thanks for letting it go...

And oh Tim, It's "THE" Wade Moody now. LOL

i have a video from the stands. ill email it to someone if theyd like to post it up im computer illiterate haha

Back