75/88 S400 T4i

powerstrokin250

well hung member
from swamps, s400 frame 75/88 with the 1.10 exhaust t4i housing, maaaybe 500 miles on it. this is a lot of turbo, ive ran it with a set of 300/400's but the setup is too much for the direction that i want my truck to head. from swamps this turbo is $1750, of course since it has been installed theres a little bit of a price cut. pm me or email me for a price, i am also looking for a modded h2e to put in its place so we can cut a deal pretty easily. never been raced, no nitrous ran on the truck, had a napa 6637 in front of it, this is LIKE NEW.
DonnieClayton@gmail.com

itd be great for a big set of injectors, lots of horsepower made with comparable turbos, make me a legit offer

He's a friend that lives close, and yes he still has it. It's still on the truck, sitting in his driveway for the past few weeks.... Looks like new, soot on the inside of the turbine thats it.

what he said, dont really have any pictures of it, looks like a normal s400 but i could snap some pics if you really wanna see it...like he said truck sits most all of the time turbo's like new email me donnieclayton@gmail.com

Back