7th Annual Diesel Shoot-out September 5-6 - Atlanta

DavidTD

DPM
NADM is proud to offer the 7th Annual DPM Diesel Shootout in conjunction with the Hayes American Muscle Meet at Atlanta Dragway. If you have never been, you need to be here. Great crowd!! There have been over 10,000 people come in the gate for the last two years.

Fans can expect most all of the big names on the east coast competing for over $7,000 in cash prizes.

Expect the AirWerks Unlimited Street class to have a heated battle for the points chase. Points leader Jeff Garmon will try to hold off Phil Taylor, Philip Palmer, and Kevin Meredith.

Expect the DP Tuner Quick Diesel class to have door handle to door handle racing. Points leader Matt wells will try to finish the season in front, but expect Joel Greathouse and Brian Buchanan to make it a difficult task.

The Hayes ET Bracket class has always been a large field. 6 racers are within striking distance of points leader Brian Buchanan.

Darren Morrison is scheduled to be here with his Pro Stock Diesel S-10, and the Scheid Motorsports dragster driven by Bo Lane will make another attempt at 200 mph, and possibly back up his 6 second pass he made at the NADM Competition Diesel.com Invitational. We hope more Pro level vehicles come join the fun.

Gates open Friday at 5PM, timed runs begin at 6pm - 11pm
Saturday - racer gate opens at 8AM - Spectator gate at 9AM.
Timed runs begin at 9:30AM and eliminations are scheduled for 2PM.

I am hearing hotels are getting full so get your rooms today.

I'll be up Friday night. Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

ill be there no matter what, but hopefully i can race and not be embarrassed by not being able to get lower than a 2.6 60 lol Suncoast will have my truck for a few days hopefully i can build more than 4 lbs off the line!

I'm still trying to get Friday off or at least get off earlier than 10pm. Not much luck at all so I'll be rolling in very early and very tired most likely.

Ill be there for sure!!! It's only a 40 minute drive from Athens! I'm pumped and my buddy that I took last year it was his first diesel event and his PUMPED. I took him to Steele this year too and since then his already gotten a Smarty.

Will the Dyno be there?

Yeah Dave. Dyno will be there as always.

Looks like the Unlimited Street class is going to be full tilt!!! :tree:

The AirWerks Unlimited Street class has TS Peformance, Garmon Diesel, Pro Street Diesel, Stuckey Racing, Cedar City Diesel, Phil Taylor, and Jimmy Dale Smith all planning on making the NADM 2008 Drag final a battle. :rockwoot:

I'll be there Friday on my stockers... my version of NX LOL

You better goatman and bring that fuel bottle with you!:rockwoot:

'Ron

Alas, the fuel bottle's level is to low to be brought out anymore, what little is left has been earmarked for winter time campfire consumption :D

I'll be there Friday on my stockers... my version of NX LOL

That's gonna look funny Ty, should be fast as greased pigs, but just not gonna look right :bang

Just got our rooms booked at The Best Western.

Always a great time in Commerce!!

Sheila

Haven't been here in a while but I'm gunna try to make it up for one of the days. I may have to work that Saturday but maybe I can swap shifts with someone.

Back