7x.11 issue

ChrisNickerson

SingleCab 24V
Alright I just installed new injectors in my truck about 4 days ago, its a 1999 24v. They are CPP 7x.11 with .30 pintail lift. I have whats in my sig for extras, nothing special. Stock VP lines and Stock connector tubes. It idles at 780-800RPM which is fine but when i go to put it into gear it either A. drops RPM to about 500 RPM or sometimes lower then struggles to keep it self alive, or B. it stalls completely. Is this normal for this size injector? Is there anything i can do to make it not stall, like 0.93's or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The truck is still drivable just embarrassing when it stalls in front of people haha. Thanks in advance for any help

Thanks,
Chris

Not normal and bigger lines and tubes will make it worse. Make sure its not making oil.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I saw this with another set, after correcting the opening pressures and some needle issues, the issue was resolved.

Talked to jamie everything is all cleared up. Good guy to deal with very nice. Thanks again for your input.

I am going to send them out to jamie and he is going to fix them free of charge. Couldn't ask for much more than that. Really good guy for customer service!

send em to weston....what you got is what yer gonna git from jamie. i had the set weston is talking about and it did all that you say on my 02 also...loped like hell too..smoked even worse...made good power..ran like crap...send em to weston and make the big power with em

gary

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdtVOIvFsPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdtVOIvFsPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

there is a video of what it is doing, sorry for low volume quality

Alright I just installed new injectors in my truck about 4 days ago, its a 1999 24v. They are CPP 7x.11 with .30 pintail lift. I have whats in my sig for extras, nothing special. Stock VP lines and Stock connector tubes. It idles at 780-800RPM which is fine but when i go to put it into gear it either A. drops RPM to about 500 RPM or sometimes lower then struggles to keep it self alive, or B. it stalls completely. Is this normal for this size injector? Is there anything i can do to make it not stall, like 0.93's or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The truck is still drivable just embarrassing when it stalls in front of people haha. Thanks in advance for any help

Thanks,
Chris

Does the stalling only occur when cold or all the time. I'm going to say the converter is the issue. I hate low stall units and bigger sticks. What size of sticks did you run previously?

funniest thing is is that it barley does it when its cold, it gets worse with temp, and i had JL machine 100hp sticks before and did not have this problem, also the converter is stock.

Did the video work?

I sold these injectors to Chris with 2-3k miles on them, I was having the same issue when I first installed them, but I thought it was due to my .093 crossover tubes. I ran a hundred miles or so and some seafoam through the tank and they progressively cleaned themselves up to where they didn't lope at all. If I knew this would be an issue I would have sent them in. I'll send you some cash for your troubles Chris. I hope Jamie clears this up for you, if not I'll pay Weston to do it.

Back