7x10 injectors

I can have them made for $350 from Contagious Diesel. If you want to sell them PM me a reasonable used price shipped to 34691 ;)

Last edited:
so i got these they are JL from what i was told. but on the nozzle they are stamped 7x.025 theres no way they are that big and me be running them smoke free with my s366

Which are the main characteristical differences between 7-hole and 5-hole injectors when we are talking the equal flow capacity?

I've understood that 7x10s would equal roughly 5x17s.

What does one gain or loose in using either 7-holers or 5-holers?

7x10 is the same as a 5x14. 7 wholes cleaner burn, more efficent, faster spool up is what iv been told!
BTW these are now up for sale!!!!

The majority of the 5 hole injectors are the vco nozzle. These 7 hole injectors are the sac type.

Guys,

I'm running the 5x14 now.
I want to go to the 7x14 to up my fuel delivery.
Is that a little too much for my twins?

WAYNES WORLD

Guys,

I'm running the 5x14 now.
I want to go to the 7x14 to up my fuel delivery.
Is that a little too much for my twins?

WAYNES WORLD

first off, this guy is selling 7x10's not 7x14's. and secondly no one knows what your twins are they could be a hx40/s475 they could be s362/s480 you need to share that little piece of info and I would probably suggest 7x12's which is close to a 5x16 and should work better then a 7x14 which is pretty big.

He is trying to get some info on what 7 hole injector would be the best for his application. He is running a SB 62 & S480. Its just kinda hard to tell right now because the big 7 hole stuff hasnt really been out there that long. A set of 7x14 will be tested on Marks truck from the 2010 Diesel Power challenge, and murphy41 is running some 7x15 with a big single I believe, and those are the only two big denso nozzles that I know of that are out there.

If I needed 7-hole injectors then 7x14 would be my choice.

Back