800 HP MPI TWINS 62/71/13 over S480 For the PRice of Stocker over S400

luvinacummins

Ok fellas We just had my baby Boy and I need these gone.. Had numerous offers but all fell through... This is as low as I will go so please no offers lower. This kit new is 5200 so this is a steal.. If your within driving distance I will install them for lunch and a beer!

Twins have about 6000 miles on them.. Never shut down hot.. NEver seen 1400 degrees EVER.. Powdercoated Silver/Gray.

$3800 plus Shipping...

Trailer131.jpg

Trailer129.jpg

Trailer125.jpg

Trailer128.jpg

Wow i wish i had the cash........smoking deal. Good luck. Its hard for everyone right now.

shane I will give you $800....and I will drive up and babysit so you and the little lady can go out to dinner!!!
I think that's fair??
time with the wife after having kids has got to be worth about $3k??? right???:shake:

wish I had the cash for this set-up!! this is a SMOKING deal for somebody!!
MPI kits ARE SOOOO nice to install!!:rockwoot::Cheer:

Bump for a great price! I wish I had a CR already.

Dont mean to de-rail this thread but was that your truck in the background w/ the alien-patrol bumper? If so can ya pm me I got a couple questions I would like to ask about the lights.

Dude!!!!!!!

I hate it that you sold your truck but MAN!! If I had only known it was gonna take this long for my build, I could'a bought your twins and Saved Major Cash!!!!

Bump for an AWESOME setup and a SMOKIN deal!!!!!!

Bump for an insanely good deal that I'm seriously bummed I have to pass on.

Another bump, for a good guy, with a great deal, these are great turbos. If I didnt need more out of them they would be on my truck

Kevin

shane I will give you $800....and I will drive up and babysit so you and the little lady can go out to dinner!!!
I think that's fair??
time with the wife after having kids has got to be worth about $3k??? right???:shake:

Dude I almost called you and told you to drive up and we will put em on... SERIOUSLY...

Dude!!!!!!!

I hate it that you sold your truck but MAN!! If I had only known it was gonna take this long for my build, I could'a bought your twins and Saved Major Cash!!!!

Bump for an AWESOME setup and a SMOKIN deal!!!!!!

Bump for an insanely good deal that I'm seriously bummed I have to pass on.

Another bump, for a good guy, with a great deal, these are great turbos. If I didnt need more out of them they would be on my truck

Kevin

Thanks Fellas...:rockwoot:

I think that's fair??
time with the wife after having kids has got to be worth about $3k??? right???:shake

He just doesn't know...it will be worth more than that in three years. CONGRATS!!!

i will try and hustle up the money in the next few weeks. if people would just pay their debt i would have the money right now. would i be able 2 use my 66 instead of the 62 though?

if no one buys the set-up would you be willing to sell the S480 pm me if interested and with price

Shane if nobody buys it like it is. Let me know on that 62/13 with the wastegate. I wish I had the money for both of the turbos, though I can probably just get one of them.
Thanks
Bump for you Bud

i to would also be interested in the s480 if you would split them up.

Im sure that he will send them to you,, be about the same thing

Kevin

Back