800 hp Performance Parts for Sale.. Twins, etc...

luvinacummins

I aint goona give a sobbing story about what's going on I am just goona sell everything I have invested in my truck and return it to stock. I had a great run.. Probably got really close to 800 hp and had alot of fun...:woot:

MPI Twins.. Powdercoated Silver Piping
62.71/13 over s480

$4500 Less than 8k miles on em

or $5000 with the brand new 5" exhaust system

Opie Bypass Kit..

$350

DDP Injector tips 6k miles on them.. $700 (need stock tip cores)

Smarty Senior $500

Mp8 $300

Di procal Guages, 2 boost, 1 trany temp, electric fuel pressure,

$400

arp head studs (standard)$300

afe Blade Runner Intake $300

Snow Stage 3 Water Meth kit

$700

Fox Remote Reservoir shocks front and rear...

$500

Mag hytec Rear diff pan..

$200

Might have more just can't remember chit at the moment...

Shane

Wow that sucks Shane. Good luck

no worries I will survive and hopefully this econmy will turn around.. I am just preparing myself for the storm that lies ahead....

I will still be here might not have a dodge.. but I am diesel thru and thru...

What year is the truck the parts came off of? I may be interested in the MP8 if it will work on my 305 engine...

I aint goona give a sobbing story about what's going on

Well we want it anyway. Mainly I think it's because it's scary to think hey someone else that thinks like you is questioning thowing ass loads money at their truck right now while at the same time most people are thinking it, they dont want to talk about it... Like laudy da da I know buying this is probably stupid .... but I tell myself " No it's the right thing to do :hehe: " while my diesel gear headed buddies are saying " Its neccessary " LOL when in the back of my mind I'm like........ maybe not. but I know it's taboo to air thoughts like that out.

Last edited:
sorry to hear this dood. You're not alone by any means though. Work for me in this last year is the worst it's been my entire working life.

good luck.... if I wasn't in the same boat, I'd surely be purchasing some of that from you !

Man Shane this blows me away! I was so looking forward to seeing that beast run next year. All that hard work! I wish I was a little more flush with cash. Mind you I would have bought that opie bypass kit if I would have seen it first. Good luck my friend,

Kevin

Thanks for the support fellas.. I've been pretty sick over the whole deal but to me FAMILY first.. I have had a lot of good support from friends on here and that is bar none been the greates feeling that you all are there when I need someone to talk to..

My reason for sell ...

I Am self employeed.. I own a construction business and as we all the the housing market is DISMAl.. My work has all but came to a stop.. we have two digs in the ground and one commercial building that won't even be ready until next year.. I am sure some work will come up and that is all good but right now I am not goona sit around and be a pitty party.. All the parts on the truck are just PARTS.. It's not my first born or something(although you might think it.. lol) Hell you never know we might have a change inthe economy and us that are in the construction business may be back on top again..I doubt it but hey think positive... If the economy gets better I will just buy another truck..

Plus my wonderful wife and I have a new born due in a month so I do not want to have to think jeez should I find a way to make truck payment or daycare and groceries...:bang

I found an 03 dmax that I am goona go look at and if I can sell my mods I can buy it outright and that will save me alot of money every month.. Shure it's not a dodge but it's a Diesel..

Thanks fellas...

Man,, you should come up north of the border, they are crying for people up here in Ft McMurray. Big bucks too. Something to think of till the economy catches up,, lot of guys here, that come for 2 in 1 off type of thing. One of the companies that I deal with most of their guys are from Texas. And alot of Neufoundlanders here too

Kevin

Man,, you should come up north of the border, they are crying for people up here in Ft McMurray. Big bucks too. Something to think of till the economy catches up,, lot of guys here, that come for 2 in 1 off type of thing. One of the companies that I deal with most of their guys are from Texas. And alot of Neufoundlanders here too

Kevin

Thanks Kev I might look into that...

Back