88 suburban inj 350 4x4 hunting vehicle?...FS or trade

973604x4

aka landphil
I recently acquired this 88 surburban in a trade deal with a friend. here's the run down. I would LOVE to keep it as a hunting truck but can't justify paying insurance on it.

88 Chevy Suburban
injected 350.....runs good, easily out runs a 360ci dodge. burns half quart per 1000 miles
solid trans...doesn't slip. has OD, D, 2, 1
4x4 works well. limited slip on ass end. no lockers in front.
new exhaust with glass packs and dual tips
less than 1000 miles on 33x12.50 Pro Comp Mud Terrains. Even quiet on the hwy
rear end has 1.5 block to level it out
was a Regency package....which means 4 captain seats with 2 arm rests on each seat, different center console modifed to hold 4 beers uh i mean cokes, radio is mounted high between the visors, and some bigazz speaker thing in the roof in the back
new hoses, plugs, wires, distributor, and fluids in january
body is fairly straight. roof has rust. 1 gash in rear quarter panel
currently registered and inspected through 3/10

the bad.....
windshield wiper fluid resevoir is busted.
Radio works but no speakers work
dash lights, tail lights, and cigarette lighter don't work. Blew a fuse....checked it...found foil shoved under fuse so who knows whats goin on there. My fingers are crossed that its only the cigarette lighter shorted out but im not sure yet.

bottom line....mechanically, its a solid running truck. Drives smooth and straight down the highway at 70mph. It isn't pretty but would be more than perfect for a hunting vehicle.

the suburban is located in Hamilton, Tx currently.

I want $2250 or lets make a trade deal or throw an offer at me. I love to wheel and deal. Im open to about anything....PM me what you have in mind.

Can be delivered for a fee. Can email more pics upon request.

6571_970623909824_8369555_55757681_3560226_n.jpg

you forgot to add that the four wheel drive shifter knob says kenny on it (from the guy that owned it before us):bang:hehe:

lol...and he had some kind of granny steps on the side of it....but it was well taken care of...it will be a great hunting vehicle for someone

Back