8th annual freds truck drags sacramento

I'll be there again! It was a good time hanging out with everyone last time!

John

Hopefully my rig will be together by then! If so it'll be my first event with the truck. I'm really looking forward to it.

Had a great time at this event had a couple of problems with my truck blew a boot on my first pass and two passes later cracked and injector line to the fuel rail. I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Nick from HMS Diesel for helping me with a fuel line so I could stay in the race.:Cheer:

I brought my truck out for the first time, I ran a 12.985 at 109mph. I was just getting the hang of it when the track closed. The truck has low 12's in it the way it sits.

Had a great time at this event had a couple of problems with my truck blew a boot on my first pass and two passes later cracked and injector line to the fuel rail. I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Nick from HMS Diesel for helping me with a fuel line so I could stay in the race.:Cheer:

How'd you do? Who else was there??

Runner-up 11 and under class, I broke out .124 in the final against Matt Ray.

Nick from HMS Diesel was there but he broke early.

Brain H from Socal Diesel Trucks and quite a few others.

I ran a personal best of 13.64@95. Sorry for the smoke show I may have been giving some of you. New charger!!

Great meeting you guys! Glade to help sense we had to hang it up early. See you guys at the next one

sorry guys after posting and building this event up for a number of months, health concerns kept both Fred and myself away from the track. I hope the event was successfull and I will be at Orangevale Diesel tomorrow to get some more details.

Last edited:
sorry guys after posting and building this event up for a number of months, health concerns kept both Fred and myself away from the track. I hope the event was successfull and I will be at Orangevale Diesel tomorrow to get some more details.

No apologies needed, we had a great time you guys take care of your health that's what's important! Maybe meet and see you guys next year.

Found this on Youtube....dang, go Siskiyou Diesel!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVkQ48ohY9A"]Siskiyou diesel Drag truck 10.68@127!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Back