8x16 injectors from a P-pumped 24V

JFlagg

Gun for Hire
I'm supposed to be getting a set of these in a trade next week, and while they are WAY to big for my current setup(HX40 LOL) Does anyone think these will work with a set of HX40-HT60 twins? I'm going to be running 7x12's very soon and if these are way more injector than I could ever use I might use them as barter material or sell them outright if anyone is interested.

By the way, these have the pop-off pressures set back to the VP pressure, not the P-pump anymore...

Thoughts?

Depends on the CC of the pump I got 7x14s and there plenty with a 500+cc pump I have to keep the plate almost all the way back

Well, I have a HRVP, so no 500cc for me, lol. I'm really thinking about trading/selling these... I was told these are from Scheids and were $1400 new... Can't confirm that, but what would these be worth to someone with a P-pumped 24V? Or someone with enough VP for that matter, lol

Those sound like some sweet injectors! With an HX-40 WAY TOO BIG! With the twins they should do a lot better. And If you want, i got a set of 7x14's Im looking to up the anty on, and Ill trade ya!

I'm supposed to be getting a set of these in a trade next week, and while they are WAY to big for my current setup(HX40 LOL) Does anyone think these will work with a set of HX40-HT60 twins? I'm going to be running 7x12's very soon and if these are way more injector than I could ever use I might use them as barter material or sell them outright if anyone is interested.

By the way, these have the pop-off pressures set back to the VP pressure, not the P-pump anymore...

Thoughts?

i would think 7x12's with that twin setup would make good clean power...

even my prostreet 66/71/14 even cleans up my 7x12 pretty well at 50-55 psi

It actually didn't too bad the one time I pulled with them... yes it was smoking at full boost, but you could see through it :D I think the 14cm ex. housing helps... I really liked the 7x12's and the 40... And you're right, I think the 40-60 twins with the 7x12s would be a solid 550hp setup with no EGT worries, maybe a little more. Probably smoke very little too. I think the 8x16's would make some real serious power with the twins, but I'm not sure I want to try and push that much fuel with a VP... at least not without a Monsterpump.

I think me and BossHawg will be :stab: over them.

You 40 may break the shaft if they even sit in the truck. Let alone installed.

Im a lover not a fighter :hehe:

Love the injector you gave me, but I guess I have grossly underestimated the power of my 71mm. Can clean up everything I throw at it and not even leave a haze!

Oh and we might have a hood stack duel soon too!

Well you two just fight to the death and PM me who wins LOL Right now Bosshawg600 is winning imo...:poke:

theres really only one thing for you to do...build ur twin setup and take it for a drive with the 8x16's

if you dont like it...put the 7x12's back in and search for another injector

BossHawg is going down!!!!!!!!! Ive got the hood stack now, but he has my
7x14's................

Question, I have a set of 8@.011 (100% honed) injectors. I was told they are like 8@.014, is this true? The shop told me they are there big injectors for P-pumped 24v's. Tried them with the monster pump and stock lines:badidea:, does anyone think they are to big for the VP44 with big lines?

What size lines? That can make a huge difference in how they work. But 8x11's are big, but with a P-pumped 24v they should be fine. With a monster pump and big lines, I dont know how it would even stay running. SOVP and big lines.........not a chance.

My truck with a S0 vp ran the best with 7x18s and 93lines/tubes and with a smooth Idle

I'm picking these up tomorrow and think I'm just going to turn around and sell/trade them... Anyone interested? Bosshawg?

Back