9.22 in Super Street!?

Just curious, what numbers the truck made on Ryan's dyno? Weight right at 6k?

That was a very impressive run, I had a good view of it once I peeled the truck away from the wall. Congrats Daniel, nice guy and a very tough truck.

Way to set the bar....that's gonna have some folks scratching their heads for sure.

10.22 ain't slow. 12.14 is slow, this I know. LOL

Didnt know Robert was trying something new.

That is true!

Don't take my word for it, but thought I saw MaxD out with an egg beater on top...

Way to set the bar....that's gonna have some folks scratching their heads for sure.

LOL you aren't kidding. I def was after I saw it. I won't lie Daniel. You weren't the one I saw breaking the SS record this year. I wasn't thinking me either but damn!!! Congrats to a great guy. Hope she holds together for you to show it off in Texas.

Your really going to have to lean on that old tractor this year Anthony..........Just saying:)

LOL you aren't kidding. I def was after I saw it. I won't lie Daniel. You weren't the one I saw breaking the SS record this year. I wasn't thinking me either but damn!!! Congrats to a great guy. Hope she holds together for you to show it off in Texas.

I'm with you I wasn't expecting it either but that just means we're going to have some good races this year!

The timeslip on Bookface said 1.53 I think, as they say, "there's more left in it..."

Back