9.38 @ 146 for a Duramax???

Kat

Married to Mr Big Mouth
False alarm

Still flying Trent! Congrats!

Smoked out the lights or something.

Last edited:
It's on video, but happened just minutes ago.

It was probably a 9 second ET, but not all the numbers make sense.

Still, with 146 mph, he is pretty high up there.

pat didnt do it so something must be wrong,

congrats trent, go get em great job

Guess we'll have to wait, hope Trent gets another run if the lights were messed up. If his et is correct, it would potentially be a new NHRDA et record for Prostreet, currently held by Stucky at 9.39. He'd have to back it up with another run. There have been a number of single passes faster than that, but due to one circumstance or another have never been backed up.

The truck was hitting the rev limmiter , and / or blowing through the tires the other run with 146 mph , got 1 clean pass with the tuning right and the lauch right and red lighted , not sure what the slip really was for ET , becuase of the red light, the whole slip makes since butn the 60 ft is way off , it showed a .90 and i know it wasnt close to that but did feal strong , so its any ones gues to what it actually ran , but i did hit 146 mph 2 times in a row , so i know the mph is legit , the first time i blow through the tires in 2 gears and ran 10.5* at 146.** , hitting the sack now , as soon as some one posts vids then maybe it will show if it was a legit pass or not ? , not sure how much the red light will change the slip , i know it will change the 60 ft but have no clue how it changes the entire run ? the slip details were

60 .9 ( bogus)
1/8 5.9 ( believable)
1/8 112 ( beleivable)
1/4 9.39 ( ????)
1/4 146mph ( proven 2 times )

the plus side is i was holding 26,200 psi on the rail pressure , so i still have more fuel to throw at it if i dare :rockwoot:

Correction

60 - .98 ( BS )
1/8 5.924
1/8 113.29
1/4 9.388
1/4 146.022

Any one have any thoughts ???????????????????????????

I want to be super excited but not sure and pretty confused , and desperately wanting to see a video of the run , i know it was taken so it should hit some time , thanks every one i really appreciate it

But like i said i still have some more fuel I was holding 26,200 on the rail so can add more next time if i dare , and will def be out again soon with the truck , and really want to back up the runs , only problem is i now need a few extra bars and a license

Last edited:
I saw the run and it was the highlight of the event to say the least. Very impressive!!

Congrats on the great #'s. I will keep looking to see how this turns out but I hope it is all legit for u.

Back