9.40@148.xx mph

24VChevy

Ram-Bow
My wife and I would like to thank BD Power for the twin turbos and transmission that helped us to make our fastest pass to date. Transmission (47re) and turbos work flawlessly together. We hope to make a faster pass before the summer is gone.

Thanks to the other sponsors also

SSR
Colt Cams
Steed Speed
F1Diesel
Fass
Nx
Ppe
Snow Performance

Malcolm & Tamara

what turbos did you have before the 1000's...i was thinking of making the upgrade soon to them..great run, any vids.......:Cheer:

Still had the first version of the r1000. Went with a bullet compressor wheel on the s400. Changed the manifold to steed speed t4 and the s300 to a t4 housing.

Thanks all for the cudo's

Malcolm

Yup pull both front about 6-8 off the ground for about sixty feet or so.

Going to take it to sea level and see what happens. I just discovered the water meth was not coming on also. We will get that working and see of we can get into the 8's.

Malcolm

I have some stills of your truck too. I will upload them probably tomorrow night. I just got home from the weekend! It was a great pass Malcolm, the old truck didnt even look like it broke a sweat either

Yes there is Vids, Tamara will post them when we get home.

Malcolm

Good job Babe! The truck kicked a$$ again. Nice to see it performing the way it should. Yes I will post video's when I get home and find time. xo

Tama

Welcome to CompD Tamara! Malcolm - congrats on the win and the great passes! LOL, sounds like you are going to race it a bit more this year than you mentioned at the start of the weekend!

What was the 8th time Malcom? That is hauling ASS!!!! congrats man!

:cheer:rite on Malcolm wish I could have snuck away to watch all the action and see all the new stuff around now

It was nice to see your old truck running there Shawn, sad not to see you running it however

Back