9.75 at 137 in a Full size 6.4 Powerstroke

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Congrats to the guys at Rudy's. They have the fastest Powerstroke alive.

pretty slick im excited to see a ford going this fast, even for having a fiberglass bed the truck is still a pig 6280 w driver!!! 1090 on the calculator, and its got more in it, congrats guys!!!

Damn those things are fast. Congrats guys. I wouldn't mind daily driving one of those and keepin the old 12 valve for the track

:clap: glad to hear they got it in the 9's! Keep up the good work.:rockwoot:

is this the same truck that dyno'd 1200+ a few months back?
yes, i think they are spraying less nitrous then when they dyno'd trans is having a hard time shifting fast enough, similar to allisons
Crew Cab? Nitrous? Four wheel drive?

four wheel drive nitrous reg cab, 6260 lbs with the driver

here is a vid thing spools retarded fast he has gone 6.98 on fuel in the 1/8th fighting shiftin issues then too

http://youtu.be/htA4EL6_JaY

Very nice!!

That's unreal!!! Congrat's guy's you all worked your butts off. Jeff

That's some serious boogy! Congrats! Stock bottom end as in as it came from the factory or taken down and rebuilt, worked, etc.?

That's some serious boogy! Congrats! Stock bottom end as in as it came from the factory or taken down and rebuilt, worked, etc.?

i think the only thing that has been done to the bottom end is coated pistions, stock rods, stock crank, i think the engine was actually a ford short block

Thanks guys! The bottom end is stock other than stock ceramic coated fly cut pistons for the stage 2 cam.

Any idea what turbo they are running or twins? Jw with the post about super street competitor. Will not be able to spray correct?

Back