90 HP injectors going south...

koolkat812

Well it looks like my 90 HP injectors are going south... at idle they are ok... but around 1600-2600rpm they start to miss and the truck feels like its going over a bunch of little bumps...

dunno if its the injectors or something else... either way who has good injectors these days as a possible replacement?

my bad... its an 05 f250 with a 6.0... i am not sure on the brand but they were one of the first ones that were available... 90hp i believe...

talked to steven at bean's diesel performance... and i got the ball rolling with what i need done...

talked to steven at bean's diesel performance... and i got the ball rolling with what i need done...

are they having them rebuilt? Im pretty sure Cass does all there powerstroke injector work. 6.0 injectors can be a pain. good luck

full force diesel, casserlys i have the 190s and they are great! They work great for my set up. Dont know what mods u have. turbo, studs....

are they having them rebuilt? Im pretty sure Cass does all there powerstroke injector work. 6.0 injectors can be a pain. good luck

Cass don't rebuild 6oh injectors FWIU, he starts with a brand new one.

What are you having done? What did the problem end up being? I have a buddy that is having the same kinda problem in his truck.

been through this problem several times, it has always been injector issues...i finally just said screw it and am junking a whole set of 190's from river city diesel because ive had so many problems with them and have a set of elite's 185's on the way to me...

Problems with RCD is pretty common. As customer service with Elite. I would have gone with Cass.

ive heard nothing but good things with elite...same with cass and with almost a 2k price difference i went with elite

Do you know why there is a $2,000 price difference?

im guessing casserly starts with a brand new injector? not gonna say i do when i dont really know, im still learning...i just couldnt afford the casserlys at the time with buying a new house and all..the elites came with a 2 year warranty and ive heard good things about them

im guessing casserly starts with a brand new injector? not gonna say i do when i dont really know, im still learning...i just couldnt afford the casserlys at the time with buying a new house and all..the elites came with a 2 year warranty and ive heard good things about them

That is correct. I never said anything about Elites products, just their customer service. Let us know how you like the sticks

Back