9004 HID's 6000k BiXenon

I have a used set of 9004 HID's...color/heat range 6000k.
This is a Bi-Xenon (high/low beam) kit.
6000k is a white light...last in the white color range...right before you go to blue.
Comes with HD wiring kit which feeds power from the batteries to run the lights...lights are still controlled by the headlight switch but power comes from the batteries.

Everything plug-n-play. Just have to mount the ballasts in a secure location.

Kit was purhased from BFXenon.
These are nice lights...not the Ebay crap.

Paid close to $290 new...I ran them for about a year in my 02 and sold the truck.

$150 shipped.

do you have any pics?
I forgot to get pics when I was at the shop. :bang

Here's a link to what I have if u wanna see what they are...

BFXenon.com 9004 series H.I.D. Bi-Xenon light kit - 8000K

anti flicker, device, 300c antiflicker, dodge charger antiflicker, challenger antiflicker, chrysler anti flicker device

Everything is in excellent condition!
It looks like prices have went up since I bought mine...same setup is $310 now!
If u still need pics then I can get some tomorrow...just lemme know if ur interested.

Yes they are.

And just so you know...I sold them to someone and he installed them on his 01 and couldn't get them to work. I gave him the phone # of the company that I bought them from so they could help him but he didn't call them...so I just gave him his money back and he shipped them back to me.

I had them installed on my 02. When I got them they wouldn't work so I called BFXenon and they told me what to do...I had to change a couple of wires around in the headlight plugs and they worked fine.
They said something about they use the same harness for 2nd gen and 3rd gen and they just switch the wires around before they ship them...they just forgot to switch mine.
I don't remember which wires I switched around so if they don't work then the buyer would need to call the company for help.
Not a big deal but wanted potential buyers to be aware of this.
They worked great when I had them on my 02.

I'd take $125 shipped and I will provide the phone # for where I bought them if anyone has trouble getting them to work.
They work just fine when wired correctly.

Back