911 diesel down

Pk guys im sittin at a truck stop 120 miles from home my fuel guage took a dump truck started running rough and now refuses to fire up my fule hand jumped and then went past full how do i fix it

step 1. put fuel in the tank. LOL.

Okay, really if you ran it out of fuel you are going to have to prime the system and bleed the air out of the injection lines. Hope your batteries are good, IDI's can be a pain to get the air out of.

Ok heres the deal two full tanks i swictched from front tank to rear tank and this happen i got it started sence then and noticed fuel pouring from the rear filler neck its filling the rear tank with fuel from the front tank tank selector valve right? Now will that be the problem to why the guage took a **** and just so u know it still has plenty of coal maybe i have a cummins stuck in my intake AGEN IDK possibly one of those 6.7 ford engines loged in my header agen

Ok heres the deal two full tanks i swictched from front tank to rear tank and this happen i got it started sence then and noticed fuel pouring from the rear filler neck its filling the rear tank with fuel from the front tank tank selector valve right? Now will that be the problem to why the guage took a **** and just so u know it still has plenty of coal maybe i have a cummins stuck in my intake AGEN IDK possibly one of those 6.7 ford engines loged in my header agen

Congratulations on stepping up the level of douche. :clap:

What's an "agen"? Must be a idi term...

Back