911 think I broke my trans

Mr. Magoo

huh?
Sitting on side of road now. Driving down the road, had a loud clunk and now the motor free revs while in gear... input shaft?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Yes park holds. It shakes at idle more than it did. Every gear is like neutral though

I was afraid of that. Doesnt make sense though. Got a full billet trans with only 20k on it. Never raced, pulled, or even a boosted launch... PHUCK

This just happened to me also. 80mph cruise set and bang! She stopped going. Ended up being the input shaft though mine wasn't billet at that time.
Hope that's not what you find.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't rule out a flexplate. Take the inspection cover off of the bellhousing and it will be evident if the flexplate is broken

Truck is on a roll back on the way to Garmons shop. Ill post up what they find

:nail::nail::st:

What's wrong with Garmon? I have a stage 3 and it works great. But he's never mentioned on this site...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

What's wrong with Garmon? I have a stage 3 and it works great. But he's never mentioned on this site...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing is wrong with Jeff. He does my trans work and did my engine swap. He's mentioned on this site, however he doesn't need cheerleaders.

I guess I should have explained my.. :nail:

No news. He said he would call me later...

10-roger on that. I hate waiting for those calls! :doh:

Got an update. Grenaded the input and took the converter with it...:banghead:
How common is it for a billet input to snap just cruising down the road?

I can see that but, ive never raced, pulled, or launched the truck. Also I could probably count on 2 hands the amount of times its been hooked to a trailer in the last 2 years. I was just surprised

I would be a little angry if my billet input shaft went like that too. Parking paw works off of out shaft so you will still have park if input shaft breaks.

Back