927 HP - Darrens Half Ton!!! Garmons Shop Day!!

Traction was a big issue at 700+, now at 900+ its just Stupid!!!

OMG

David....have i ever mentioned you use OMG more than some 16 teen year old girls i text?

LOL:poke::poke::lolly:

Dam that's sick 900 in a little truck. Can't wait to bad I'm going with a nv5600 till I get more money.

Where r these guys from with this 1/2 ton? I would like to maybe talk to them or maybe some help tuning

just call darren im sure he will tell you it really is nothing special just the basics, fuel and air. it revs out over 5200 rpms! There are no videos of it on the street. and yes he was spinning on the dyno. The only reason that the 1/2 ton axle lives is that you cant make it hook...if it were to ever grab it would snap

It was awesome to watch. Hopefully after I p pump my truck and get some twins I can enjoy all that fame!! LOL!!!

Isn't that call Entrapment David:lolly:

Glad to hear that the Interceptor is up and about!!

Lots of pics from several folks.. I'll post mine tmrw. Just got home and have to get to sleep quick! Gotta be up at 0430 for another 17hrs tmrw. UGH!!!
My LT. Wouldn't let me come in late.

I Did get a good KILL on the way home though!! :)

I wont say too much but lets just say that the dude in a Brand Spankin new Porsche 911 Twin Turbo is going home Embarassed!! Not only did he lose to my 7300 lb Diesel from a Roll-On, He didnt let off when I did and proceeded up the hwy. At over 100 at got Nabbed!!! LOL That'll be over a $500 citation right there!!

Back