94 2wd need to sell asap

BtsNhoS

I need a truck
I need this gone soon, im selling it since I never drive it much anymore and im being transferred to Florida for flight school. Its not the best looking thing in the world but it runs great. It needs some TLC i.e. front grill is coming off and I broke the drivers door, should be an easy fix. 275000 miles, stage 4 torque converter w/ 47RH, interior is in decent shape has cd player, power window/locks, power driver seat, cruise, ac/heat runs well, also has a shocker 232 train horn on it. Has new right side tires but left side need replacing. Located in VA Beach 23462 but I will be traveling to NC, SC, GA, AL and FL in the next month. Asking $3000 OBO PM for more info/questions/pics

Attachments

• IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
Bump nobody needs a cheap buy??

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Man wish I had the money layin around I would take it off your hands for sure.

Bump to the top, nobody needs a cheap truck??

Any interest in a 2006 drz 400 sm motorcycle?
has alot of mods and decent amount of miles, i drive it to work and in the woods from time to time. gets 30-45 mpg, normally im at the 30 mpg or less range as i ride it for fun not mpg. Not a great bike for interstate driving but will get up to 90, i dont like to cruise over 65 normally thou. It has new tires with just a few hundred miles.

Bike is probably worth 3-4k and i could meet you on your way to GA as im in TN. If your interested shoot me a pm and we can talk.

Weekend bump for a cheap buy

How much rust on the body? Damn shame I did not see this when originally posted, I was only 30-40 minutes from you.

How much rust on the body? Damn shame I did not see this when originally posted, I was only 30-40 minutes from you.

hardly any, there is a little on the back bumper from pulling my boat in and out alot but thats all

pics sent. sat night bump make some offers if you want this thing

Back