94 cummins 3500 dump truck 5spd 4x4

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
I got a 94 3500 dump truck for sale. It has the 12 valve cummins and the nv4500 5 spd trans! It starts and runs fine and drives OK considering it needs tires. Truck does needs some tires very soon recap coming apart on the rear. Truck is 4x4 but needs fixed. Truck has dump body on it but needs new floor and some side patches. Trucks dump is pto driven and not electric. Truck has the dana 60 front and dana 80 rear! It would be a great truck with some minor repairs! Tires and bed floor. Would start out asking 7500 obo. I hate to part it out because it is a running functional truck so for now I will only sell as a complete truck. 540-550-7759 truck is near Winchester VA 22601

will get some pics first of the week for you guys! 4x4 just needs a drive shaft from the looks. Guy said he had it come apart when he had a big load on it. He never fixed it because he drove in two wheel drive. I have what looks like the pieces of the drive shaft so might save some cost on having one made since I have some of the yokes? Not sure?

pics

some pics for you all.

Attachments

• dump truck dodge 1.JPG
    dump truck dodge 1.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • dump truck dodge 2.JPG
    dump truck dodge 2.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • dump truck dodge 3.JPG
    dump truck dodge 3.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • dump truck dodge 4.JPG
    dump truck dodge 4.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 0
  • dump truck dodge 5.JPG
    dump truck dodge 5.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
repairs

I think the truck just needs the front drive shaft all other parts are there. Also just needs the dump bed patched and floor put in. One rear tire the tread is coming off so it will need replaced the others will get you by for some time.

Back