94 dodge 2500 slightly built

ilm99cumminss

94 dodge 2500, 2wd, reg cab long bed, s478 single, head studs, valve springs, valve springs retainers and keepers, 5k gsk, full cuts, maxxed pump, 5x20 injectors, 220hd FASS less then a year old built tranny all billet goods fresh just got it back today, 20 inch eagle alloy wheels and Toyo open country A/T tires 40% life on all but one needs replaced. Alpine head unit with 2 12's behind the seat, has GN hitch in truck also. Everything has been done this year truck has 216k miles no rust what so ever I'm second owner and it came from texas.

8000 o.b.o open to trades located in Fort Wayne, IN
contact me at 260-4one7-5394 text is better but if you call and i dont pick up leave voice mail. can send pics

I forgot to add trans was just gone thought with less then 2000 miles on it and I didn't have a new converter put it just had it flushed and I lost lock up in it yesterday! So I've stoped driving cause I don't want to destroy the brand new trans also the truck is tinted 5% all the way around and could use a tighter then 1.10 houseing on the charger because boost psi is higher then drive and it has a hard time staying on top of the charger I have just ran out of time and money with this truck.

What's the new price with the trans not acting right and who built it? Pm me contact info

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

no longer selling truck lost number 6 on it today its getting pulled and going back in with big cam alot more fuel and huges tripples as s478 matched with 2 s366's also tranny is now a firepunk with phatshafts.

Back