94 Dodge Regular cab Long bed

PRattenbury

Neophyte
LED tail lights, Line of Fire and Ice light strip below tail gate, LED Bed Light, projector head lights, cab lights, sweet tooth grill, Road Armor bumpers front and rear, $600 worth of PIAA lights in the bumpers, batteries mounted in the front bumper winch bay, 20” Helo Maxx 8 black powdercoated rims, Toyo Proxes tires, headliner replaced, door panels done in leather but it shrunk and now the edges are curled in places. Heated leather seat. 4.10 gears. Detroit locker rear, ARB locker front (air not installed), EBC brakes slotted front rotors, calipers, oversize GM 1 ton rear cylinders, Master cylinder, stainless braided hoses, all new brake lines, KORE suspension, DTT auto trans all billet built by Mass Diesel, DTT triple disc converter, Billet flex plate, Hellman sump in fuel tank, FASS 180 fuel system, 13mm pump built by Industrial injection, 10 hole injectors, .093 lines, Cool Twist intercooler, Heavy duty boots, new radiator, stock bottom end on engine, fly cut pistons, big Scheid cam, o-ringed head with intake cut off, ARP studs ($900), all heavy valve train hardware and springs, custom intake manifold with water meth and nitrous spray rails, vented valve covers, new waterpump, new alternator, new AC compressor, condenser, hoses, new trans cooler with electric fan, big single turbo by Engineered Diesel, tubular header, 50mm waste gate, 5” MBRP exhaust, also a 3 piece exhaust manifold and a set of twins 64/71-13 over S480 with race cover, AFE air filter. Have receipts for the engine and tranny from Mass Diesel. Right door glass is shattered but no hole in it. Fuel lines need to be hooked back up from sump being added. Battery cables need to be run and minor wiring needs done to suit relocated batteries. Turbo and waste gate need to be installed to complete turbo upgrade. I don’t have the time or the place to deal with it any more. I have every bit of $40k in this truck. I will let it go for $15k. I can take pictures of whatever you want. Shipping to be arranged by purchaser. Truck is in Little Rock, AR. Come n get it. Questions can be sent to paulr26@hotmail.com.

Back