94 Ram parts and pieces

Twisted Shifter

I have gutted the interior of my truck and I have some things in a box that others might be able to use? I have no clue what any of this is worth if anything. If you need or want it, make me an offer including shipping!

Ignition switch with at least 2 keys, had 4 need to find the other 2.
Headlight switch (not burnt, fully functional)
Multifunction switch
Steering wheel (with airbag and cruise control switches)
Instrument cluster (auto), I think the odometer has 109K on it. I will need to see if I can find the sweep for the fuel gauge.
OEM Fuse block with tan cover.

I'm sure I am forgetting something ... I will look in the box tomorrow .....

If anyone needs the wiring harness from under the hood speak up soon the only things cut from it that I don't have is the grid heater connections, but the could be wired back in I'm sure

I gave it to a buddy in FL when I moved because I just didn't have the room to haul all the stuff to TN. I just called him and he still has it sitting in his shop. Make me an offer with shipping and I will get it headed your way.

I have all the wiring under the hood including the PCM. The only wires missing are the AC, Grid Heater and Hood lamp. They are all cut back into the harness to clean up things that were removed. They could be wired back in.

Wouldn't happen to have the HVAC control panel would you??

Chris

I will need to see if I have it or I left it with my buddy in FL. Nobody wanted this stuff so I left it behind.....

PM me an offer and I can get it to you either way.

Not the best.....
_1014437.jpg

_1014439.jpg

_1014441.jpg

I have the airbag and cruise controls for it also.

Back